Subscribe to a Recorded Course
To do the Learn-It-Yourself Aquinas on the Trinity course,
please click on this link:
You will be asked to sign up and purchase a TS Trinity Plan for £40 for a three-month membership. For three months, you will have access to 8 recorded lectures on the Trinity, as well as downloadable class notes.
Free Talks and Lectures
Click the button below to go to the video categories of your choice. To activate English or Spanish subtitles, play the video, and click the settings wheel icon. Then click "subtitles" and choose the desired language.
Aquinas on Christ Conference
The following talks were given as part of a Zoom conference on Aquinas on Christ, held on July 18, 2020.
1. And the Word was Made Flesh: In this talk, Sr. Mary Magdalene discusses the following questions: Who is this Word of God who became flesh; why did He become flesh, how can we rightly understand the fact that the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us; and finally, how does the fact that the Word became flesh really affect us anyway?
2. Is Christ's Beatific Vision Defensible Today? In this talk, Fr. Simon Francis Gaine, O.P., speaks on Christ's Beatific Vision even during his earthly life.
3. The Charity of Christ's Passion: In this talk, Fr. John Emery, O.P., will lead us through Aquinas' teaching on the Charity of Christ, particularly in His Passion.
Photo by Lawrence Lew, O.P.
Introduction to St. Thomas Aquinas
In the following talk, Sr. Mary Magdalene, O.P., will give an introduction to St. Thomas Aquinas' life, works, and spirituality, as well as speak about a few of the controversies of his time, and the events that transpired after his death.
Aquinas on Happiness
In these videos, Sr. Magdalene will discuss our natural desire for happiness as a search for our true Last End, discovering what things may or may not be our Last End, and how to attain it.
Introduction to the Trinity
This is a series of short videos on the Trinity according to the teaching of St. Thomas Aquinas.
1. Our Trinitarian Faith (Introduction)
2. Eternal and Temporal Processions (ST I, q. 27)
3. Divine Processions and Relations of Origin (ST I, q. 28)
4. Relations and Persons (ST I, q 29)
5. The Persons of God the Father and God the Son (ST I, q. 33-35)
6. God the Holy Spirit (ST I, q. 36-38)